Our Floorplan

Our Floorplan
900 sq ft

About Me

My photo
Call us crazy, nuts or temporary loss of senses. That's what they said....this is about the quiet quest to simplify our life! The process of eliminating the clutter and stress and taking back our freedom. Like many small business owners….we were hit hard due to the economy. We found ourselves rethinking the direction we were heading. Should we gamble and keep the big house and "stuff" because that's what everyone does or do we reexamine what is truly important in our lives? 9 Hundred Square feet is an open-ended journey in living “Smaller, Simpler and Stress-Free” lives!

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thank you for your orders!-Urban Hobo Cookies

Well....I've been spending many nights mixing up batches of my cookies and today had several orders ready for delivery. Thank you so much for your orders.

These are simple yet awesome cookies. If you love peanut butter and white chocolate you'll love these!

I love this time of year as so many spend time creating fabulous treats for friends and family. For me...I would much rather receive a homemade treat from someone than any pricey store bought item. Don't get me wrong.... I love anyone who takes time to buy me or make me something. Anyone who thinks of me as someone special to deliver a gift is always appreciated. However, nothing says Christmas and how much they care than a homemade or handmade gift.

I hope this holiday season is finding your home full of happiness and love.

1 comment:

  1. That is such a cute way to package your cookies. You are always so creative.

    ReplyDelete