Our Floorplan

Our Floorplan
900 sq ft

About Me

My photo
Call us crazy, nuts or temporary loss of senses. That's what they said....this is about the quiet quest to simplify our life! The process of eliminating the clutter and stress and taking back our freedom. Like many small business owners….we were hit hard due to the economy. We found ourselves rethinking the direction we were heading. Should we gamble and keep the big house and "stuff" because that's what everyone does or do we reexamine what is truly important in our lives? 9 Hundred Square feet is an open-ended journey in living “Smaller, Simpler and Stress-Free” lives!

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Calm Before the Storm

Well....the weekend before Valentine'Day and Juan and I are slammed with cookie orders. (thank you all for purchasing)

Thank God I have a small house as it will take a short time to get it cleaned up and ready to Rock-N-Roll the kitchen in "sweet peanut buttery goodness"!!!!

Juan and I did get up early and headed out for a long bike ride. Have I mentioned how much I love bicycling? (wink wink smiley face)

So my calm...enjoying a long bike ride and some hot coffee....before my hectic weekend begins with baking.

However....I love doing this (baking and design) and can do it 24/7.

On a side note...anyone like chewy caramels, or caramel sauce? Well I am perfecting a recipe and hopefully it quill be a new addition to Urban Hobo.


No comments:

Post a Comment