Our Floorplan

Our Floorplan
900 sq ft

About Me

My photo
Call us crazy, nuts or temporary loss of senses. That's what they said....this is about the quiet quest to simplify our life! The process of eliminating the clutter and stress and taking back our freedom. Like many small business owners….we were hit hard due to the economy. We found ourselves rethinking the direction we were heading. Should we gamble and keep the big house and "stuff" because that's what everyone does or do we reexamine what is truly important in our lives? 9 Hundred Square feet is an open-ended journey in living “Smaller, Simpler and Stress-Free” lives!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Change is Coming....

Well…a new chapter in my life will be here in the coming weeks. Juan and I are so excited about this new adventure and what new things we will discover together. I know I have posted a lot of info about “Urban Hobo (website coming REAL soon!) and it has taken me in a new direction in regards to my blogging.

I will be moving to a new blog within the week and hope you will “follow” me over to the new site. Although I am still a big believer of living simpler and “right-sizing” my life….I also wish to blog about local “Mom & Pop” haunts and great things to do locally and on a nationwide basis.

Of course I will be discussing my latest edible art creations and where Juan and I might be in the Southwest where you can visit with us and partake in some of our home baked goodies and eclectic art!

I wanted to take this time to express some of the things Juan and I have learned over the last 1 ½ years regarding... "putting what’s important in perspective". I’ve learned that it isn’t the quantity of “Stuff” you have accumulated over the years….It’s the quantity and quality of friendships you have built. It’s not about the “status” level you’ve climbed but about the time and ability you give to others in need. It’s not about wearing a huge banner saying “Look at me and what I am doing” but about being there for others and doing whatever you can without recognition. It’s about truly finding what really matters in your life…the love of a spouse and the love and time you spend with your family and close friends. For me…“right-sizing” (I know my favorite word of the day) my life has helped me enjoy the simpler things in life and enjoy my family and friends more.

I hope that some, or even one, of my blogs have helped you in some way. I have received many emails about changes you’ve made and how much happier you are. I am so glad to always hear from you and hope to receive more input in my new blog.

Next….What I’ve learned by right-sizing My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment