Our Floorplan

Our Floorplan
900 sq ft

About Me

My photo
Call us crazy, nuts or temporary loss of senses. That's what they said....this is about the quiet quest to simplify our life! The process of eliminating the clutter and stress and taking back our freedom. Like many small business owners….we were hit hard due to the economy. We found ourselves rethinking the direction we were heading. Should we gamble and keep the big house and "stuff" because that's what everyone does or do we reexamine what is truly important in our lives? 9 Hundred Square feet is an open-ended journey in living “Smaller, Simpler and Stress-Free” lives!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Urban Hobos-Brrr... A Little Chilly!!!!

Well, Juan and I are working from home today and decided to take a morning bike ride.

Living in Phoenix, our blood has thinned and when it comes to near freezing temperatures....we are "wusses"! (I checked spell check and it said it was right)

Wow! My toes feel like they are going to break off as we arrived at our destination. However, I wouldn't miss an opportunity to get on my bike and ride.

So it's the "eve before Christmas eve"...I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday with family and friends and finished the mad rush of shopping.

Juan and I will warn up with another cup of "organic Ethiopian" and head back out in the chilly air.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....

No comments:

Post a Comment