Our Floorplan

Our Floorplan
900 sq ft

About Me

My photo
Call us crazy, nuts or temporary loss of senses. That's what they said....this is about the quiet quest to simplify our life! The process of eliminating the clutter and stress and taking back our freedom. Like many small business owners….we were hit hard due to the economy. We found ourselves rethinking the direction we were heading. Should we gamble and keep the big house and "stuff" because that's what everyone does or do we reexamine what is truly important in our lives? 9 Hundred Square feet is an open-ended journey in living “Smaller, Simpler and Stress-Free” lives!

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Happy Anniversary Juan!

Today Juan (I call him Juan his real name is John) and I celebrate our 11 year anniversary. Juan is my best friend…he puts up with my constant “last minute ideas” and as he likes to say…I am full of rainbows and unicorns! (wink wink smiley face)
So just a short note to wish Juan…Happy Anniversary! You are the best! I am so glad I ran into you at the coffee shop and spilled your coffee.
The best guy I could ever have sharing 900 square feet in.
Happy Anniversary Honey!

1 comment:

  1. You're very sweet! I can't believe it's been 11 years already! They've flown by.

    Looking forward to the next 11!

    Love you,
    Juan

    p.s. glad we got rid of the Mansion!

    ReplyDelete